Julianna A. Greenspan
Julianna Greenspan joined Greenspan Partners LLP in 2002 and became a partner in 2007. Prior to that, she practiced criminal law in Chicago. Following an internship with the Office of the Cook County Public Defender, Murder Task Force Division from 1995-1998, she worked as an associate with Genson and Gillespie from 1998 to 2002. While in Chicago, she represented clients at the State and Federal trial levels in Illinois and Indiana and before the 7th Circuit Court of Appeal.
During her practice at Greenspan Partners LLP, she has represented clients at all trial and appellate levels of Court in Ontario and at the Supreme Court of Canada.
Julianna Greenspan has extensive experience in criminal and extradition matters. She also represented clients involved in matters before various administrative matters, including the College of Physicians and Surgeons, the Parole Board of Canada, and a coroner’s inquest.
- Criminal Lawyers’ Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Committee Member, Ontario Bar Association Criminal Executive Committee, Member-At-Large
- Board Member, ORT Toronto, International Education Organization
- Board Member, Community Representative, APS Daycare and Nursery, 2008-2011